Cloud storage and collaboration are a hugely popular option for businesses to augment existing IT infrastructure as an alternative to traditional storage. There has been an influx of SMEs who understand the value of cloud storage to prevent exposing their businesses to risk and falling behind times. They are adopting it quickly into their work processes for the following reasons:
In partnership with Infocomm Media Development Authority, Dropbox Business aims to help SMEs adopt its solutions with the PSG funding support.
SMEs can now adopt technology with ease and accelerate their digital transformation journey with the approved PSG grant.
Dropbox Business has been voted the #1 Software Company by G2 based on real user reviews. Together with HelloSign, accelerate your digital transformation journey to cope with the new working style. If you have more questions on the solutions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Discount is valid until the 31st December 2020 (applies for 1st year agreement contract)
2. 80% PSG grant is only for Dropbox Business Advanced plan first year agreement contract only
3. Minimum 3 licenses for Dropbox Business
4. Must be purchased from a Dropbox Authorised Partner
5. For more information about the PSG grant please click here