Dropbox Business is the best tool to keep your team in sync, because it allows you to work from anywhere, anytime and from any device.
Here are some more reasons why businesses across Australia and New Zealand are deploying it right now through our partners and resellers:
1. Eliminates costly infrastructure
Leveraging cloud-based collaboration tools can eliminate the need for expensive on-premise systems.
2. Improves workflows
Enable working from home by giving your team access to information from anywhere, whilst being connected to their preferred tools and services.
3. Enhanced security
Secure company information, control data and monitor critical information being stored on approved devices.
Why use a Dropbox Partner?
Our registered partners and resellers will ensure that your transition to Dropbox Business is as smooth and effortless as possible. Plus, after deployment, they will continue to support you and your team.
Find a Dropbox reseller near you by clicking here
Together with our partners and resellers you can sign up now and receive 2 Months off your first year Dropbox Business Standard or Advanced subscriptions if bought by the 19th of December 2020!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Promotion valid from 1st of September 2020 to 19th of December 2020
2. The 2 months free of Dropbox Business Standard or Dropbox Business Advanced plans are only offered for the first year
3. Two months free is only offered off the annual Dropbox Business Standard and Advanced subscriptions
4. To activate the promotion, the subscription must be purchased through an registered Dropbox Partner or Reseller
5. Offer is available only for newly provisioned teams (migrations, transfers or trials do not apply)
6. Minimum order of 5 licences per Dropbox Business Standard or Advanced per team
7. Month-to-month subscriptions are not eligible for the promotion
8. This promotion cannot be combined with other Dropbox promotions
9. Dropbox reserves the right to extend or cancel this promotion at any time