Cloud storage and collaboration are a hugely popular option for businesses to augment existing IT infrastructure as an alternative to traditional storage. There has been an influx of SMEs who understand the value of cloud storage to prevent exposing their businesses to risk and falling behind times. They are adopting it quickly into their work processes for the following reasons:
1. Eliminate costly infrastructure
The cost of buying, maintaining and repairing new servers are more costly. With cloud storage, you can eliminate the need for expensive in-house systems.
2. Improve workplace processes
The ability to access data and work from anywhere is a fairly new concept to SMEs as they are bounded to their desks and their computer due to their data being stored in physical drives. With cloud storage, evolve the way you work by accessing the information you need when you need it.
3. Enhance your security
Ensure your data is backed up securely in a cloud server to prevent misplacing them or losing them due to a hardware crash. Did you know only 6% of businesses survive more than 2 years after a big data crash?
In partnership with Infocomm Media Development Authority, Dropbox Business aims to help SMEs adopt its solutions with the PSG funding support. SMEs can now adopt technology with ease and accelerate their digital transformation journey with the approved PSG grant.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Discount is valid until the 31st December 2020 (applies for 1st year agreement contract)
2. 80% PSG grant is only for Dropbox Business Advanced plan first year agreement contract only
3. Minimum 5 licenses for Dropbox Business
4. Must be purchased from a Dropbox Authorized Partner
5. For more information about the PSG grant please click here