Move your file server to the cloud with Dropbox
On Demand Webinar 50 Minutes
Join us for a deep-dive into our latest File Server and NAS replacement tools and features. More and more businesses are using Dropbox Business to replace costly servers and reduce operating costs. Add modern mobility and collaboration to your existing data and delight your users. Learn about how you can do this today with Dropbox.
Why is this important to you and your business?
- Reduce your infrastructure costs and improve your employee productivity
- Empower your team to work remotely wherever they are and on any device
- Protect your data and give IT administrators the tools they need for control and visibility
- Refocus your scarce IT resources on innovation rather than maintaining servers
- Reduce content silos by combining file server and file sharing solutions
We will cover the following in this webinar:
- Learn how, with Smart Sync and Team Folders, you can allow employees to access all your company’s information at their fingertips.
- Learn about how you can give your team the freedom to work anywhere and securely access information whenever and wherever they want – without the expensive hardware and service costs of VPN.
- Learn how to improve external collaboration without risks of data loss and leakage.
Daniel Iversen, our Head of Solution Architecture, and Kevin Watt, Product Marketing Manager for Dropbox Business will provide practical advice and a step-by-step overview of how to use Dropbox Business as your primary file storage and collaboration solution. You’ll also hear real-life examples of how our customers have modernized their infrastructure and transformed their businesses with Dropbox.
Head of Solutions Architecture, APAC
Product Marketing Manager